Sunday, June 7, 2009

OK....

ALRIGHT...... LET'S CLEAR SOME THINGS UP!

IF YOU HEARD THAT I WAS NO LONGER WITH BLACK SUNDAY MUSIC GROUP... THE RUMOR IS TRUE. I HAVE DECIDED TO GO FORWARD WITH MY OWN IMPRINT YounG ReVolutioN Inc. I (we) have an amazing team over here,and I look forward to releasing a few different projects this year, and I did not feel like I was in the proper situation to do that being a artist/exec at Black Sunday Music Group to do that. I do wanna wish all of those guys the best... I hope RipStar Ent blows, shout out to RipStar, Jae-Phils, and everybody else. With that said, there are no hard feelings.... it's time for YounG ReVolutioN Inc to make the moves that will put us on the next level. In my exit, I also bought MaGiC CiTy with me from Black Sunday Music, as well Spank, and Chris Mayo. They are all under the YounG ReVolutioN inc umbrella. We are also in talks to merge with another indie label, or possibly a major. So... things are good over here!!!! Now, with that our the way.... I did wanna let everybody know that I did finally complete an interview with MindLess SouLs. A very good piece, and I think you guys will like it! (www.mindlesssouls.blogspot.com) So... The "Paid Programming" mix-tape will be here in a few weeks, and will be available on this site. SO... GIVE ME A MINUTE... AND I SHALL DELIVER! TILL THE NEXT TIME... fRee. PS... I WILL BE POSTING THE INTERVIEW WITH MINDLESS SOULS, AND IT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THEIR SITE AS WELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment