Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"The Best things in Life Are... FRee" Entry 1(Dig THAT!!!)






HEY!!! I Promised Ya'll we would go all the way until my project was released!!!! And I'm a keep that Promise!!!! You see the Pic above me, or right beside me??? Thats me and my Uncle Frank, So shout out To uncle Frank!!! and shout out to my lil sis getting them papers last week!!!!!

I am currently working on "The Best things in Life are...FRee". I have about 8 tracks that are keepers, and I truly hope to increase that number by next week. We haven't even started working on "Paid Programming" yet... but i knew coming in it would be all over the place! A lot of people are submitting for it!, so I hope to be able to go through all of this music in the next week or two, and have a more concrete feeling on that!!!! The Best things... is coming along real smooth, IM hoping to record the first 2 singles this weekend, get em out on-line, and we are in talks to shoot the video in a couple weeks!!!! SO ALL GOOD NEWS!!!!! -FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment