Monday, February 1, 2010

The BEST things in LIFE are FRee...

It's coming!!!! I promise you all. We are in the process of mastering this project and getting it out to the masses. It has been a long, and very crazy process, but i am very happy that we are close to completing this project. I wanna shout out msy management team, Sincerity Road, my label YounG ReVolutioN, Magic City. 2010 will be a great year for the Carolinas as far as music goes, and I look forward to leading the hip-hop movement from this point on. So for now, March will be the month, and the Best things in Life are FRee will be available for free, via www.myspace.com/youngfree, www.facebook.com/youngfree, and on www.mindlesssouls.blogspot.com. I will also be featured in the Mindless Souls re-launch in March as well. Look out for your boy! YF

No comments:

Post a Comment